tips in hair extension Brazilian virgin human hair Italian yaki--htp01
- 1)Hair Material: 100% Unprocessed Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Weave
- 2)Hair Color: natural
- 3)Hair Weight: 200 bunches Per Package, 200g in total
- 4)Hair Quality: No Shedding, No Tangle, No Lice, Can be Straightened, Curled, Bleached, Dyed and Styled as Your Own Hair
We Only Supply 100% Hand-Picked Virgin Human Hair
The haircut from the Young lady directly, The hair is very soft and healthy, no tangle and shedding. we hope you are happy shopping online.
Can Be Dyed & Bleached:
In general, it’s easier to darken the hair than to lighten it, we recommend to dye dark color and go to the professional hair salons to dye the hair. Pls, don't change the hair color often. It will lead to a shorter life of the hair.
Can Be Restyled:
1. Find the correct temperature( 120~180 Celsius degree or 250~350 Fahrenheit degree!) for hair curling.
2. Time control is very important, we will suggest let the wand/curl sits on the
hair around 8~10 seconds with proper temperature.
3. Apply some hairspray will keep the curl pattern durable for the whole day.
General Care for Human Hair Products:
- (1) Wash your extensions Gently! Do not comb or brush extensions when wet because this will rip out hairs and lead to a shorter life for them.
- (2) Keep them moisturized, especially when you style extensions often.
- (3) Make extensions tangle-free. Gently untangle dry extensions with a wide tooth comb.
- (4) Blot out excess water with tower and allow hair to dry naturally. Please do not expose in the sun.
- (5) Let the weaves and hair extensions down every morning. Spray them with a conditioning or finishing spray to help keep them soft and manageable.
- (6) Do not brush weaves and hair extensions. Instead, Use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to style wavy extensions. Brush only can use when the hair wet and with hair conditioner on it.
- (7) Avoid over using hot curlers and flat-irons, which will shorten the using-time of hair than it should be.